Sports agent Jerry Maguire tries to get back on his feet after being fired from his job. However, the only client he has is Rod Tidwell, a disgruntled football player who wants a better contract.
£25 per car
Terms and Conditions
- The gates will open one hour ahead of your film start time. All cars must be in position no less that 15 minutes ahead of the film start time. The Town Council will have the right to refuse entry after this time if they believe it will be too disruptive.
- Sound for the film will be transmitted by individual Bluetooth speaker systems which will be given to you on arrival, and collected as you leave.
- Your car engine MUST be switched off once you are in your designated position and may not be switched back on again. If it is a cold day/evening, please ensure that you bring blankets and warm coats with you to keep warm.
- There will be toilets available on site.
- There is one entry and exit route to the Town Council Car Park. As soon as the film has ended you will be instructed by a marshall when to leave the space in a safe manner.
- If you require any assistance during the film, please put your hazard lights on and a marshall will come to you.
- We have some of our local restaurants operating a Click and Collect service during the weekend:
- The Bilash Indian Restaurant (special street food menu)
- The Jolly Fryer
- Daisy’s Kitchen (selection of deserts.)
Please place your order with these restaurants before the day of the film. The restaurant will be responsible for delivering your order to the Rugeley Rose Theatre 45 minutes ahead of the start time of your film. Once you have parked your vehicle, you will be able to walk around to the entrance to the theatre where you can collect your order with your order number. The Town Council does not accept any responsibility for any orders that may be wrong, or missing.
- There will be an additional hot drinks and snacks outlet available all day on the Rose Theatre Car Park, along with a Tuck Shop